With winter just around the corner, I'd love to teach you the skills to produce realistic coloured pencil drawings that you are proud of.
For me, there is nothing better than getting cosy in the colder season with a cup of tea and getting lost in a drawing.
In this Penguin Masterclass, we take a deep dive into various techniques which will not only help you to create this adorable pair yourself but also help you to use coloured pencils with confidence.
Both the monther penguin and baby penguin have very different textures and require different techniques. The mother penguin has a lot of texture and detail on her wing and body but also smooth, soft light feathers, whereas the baby is very very fluffy.
In this 5.5 hour masterclass I guide you though how to approach this sweet pair and teach you the skills required to produce a piece of work you are truly proud of.
Key lessons in this Masterclass:
- How to softly blend light colours and create smooth transitions
- How to layer pencils to achieve rich contrast and also small details
- How to capture the soft, fluffy fur of the baby as well as the importance of 'hidden colours'
- The importance of focusing on shapes to build up structure
- How to easily create the illusion of snow underneath the penguins
Upon purchase, you will recieve a link via email to watch the masterclass as well as reference photo, line art and full material list should you wish to follow along.
Upon downloading, you can watch at your own leisure.
COPYRIGHT - www.bethanyvereart.co.uk
Due the nature of digital products, refunds will not be available.