I completely fell in love with this super cute lion cub and couldn't resist making him into a Masterclass for you all.
The main lesson in this class is to focus more on the layering of pencils to build shapes and textures which in turn allow us to achieve depth.
Whilst there is a lot of small details, by using the techniques i demonstrate, it becomes easy to achieve this realistic effect.
Key lessons in this class:
- Learn how to really establish detail, depth and texture through colour choices and layering
- Learn blend colours seemlessly through different methods to achieve striking results.
- Learn to see shapes and structure before detail
- Learn about colour theory to allow vibrancy and rich results
- Gain a tonne of confidence along the way
In this 10 hour masterclass, I will talk you through, step by step, my complete approach to coloured pencils and this surface, how to layer the pencils to achieve depth and detail, along with hints, tips and advice.
- 10 hours of guided real time drawing and informative voice over delivered in video format which you can watch at your own lesiure.
Upon purchase, you will recieve a link via email to watch the masterclass as well as reference photo, line art and full material list should you wish to follow along.
Lion Cub Masterclass
COPYRIGHT - www.bethanyvereart.co.uk
Due the nature of digital products, refunds will not be available.