Over 13 hours of guided real time drawing and informative voice over delivered in video format on how to draw this beautiful terrier in coloured pencils from line art to completed portrait.
Upon purchasing, you can watch at your own lesiure.
Key lessons in this Masterclass:
- How to effectively use Luminance pencils to produce rich, deep base layers - this is crucial when producing realistic portraits.
- How to use muted tones to create bone structure without 'muddying' the overall look of the piece (then show how to create fur texture over the top).
- How to produced fine light details on a small scale using a variety of techniques.
- How to layer pencils in order to achieve correct colours and tone.
- How to use colour theory to produce a low light effect.
It covers my complete approach to coloured pencils as well as my thought process, techniques and tips throughout. This masterclass will teach you the fundamental skills and information you need to help you produce highly detailed, realistic coloured pencil portraits.
Upon purchase, you will recieve a link via email to watch the masterclass as well as reference photo, line art and full material list should you wish to follow along.
Jack Russel Terrier Coloured Pencil Masterclass
COPYRIGHT - www.bethanyvereart.co.uk
Due the nature of digital products, refunds will not be available.