A lot of the classes I release tend to be a little long and on the more complex side so I really wanted to share a slightly looser, simpler study which focuses more on shapes and movement rather than lots and lots of details.
I had so much fun working on this piece.. I used black pan pastels, graphite and a black Polychromos pencil with various erasers.
- How to use Black Panpastel (options - graphite/charcoal powder) effectively to create a soft tonal base
- Different methods to create layers to produce muscle structure and contour
- How to use a variety of erasers to produce different textures which create a realistic, soft study of movement
Over 3 hours of guided real time drawing and informative voice over delivered in video format. Upon purchasing, you can watch at your own lesiure.
This masterclass will teach you the fundamental skills and information you need to produce highly detailed, realistic tonal portraits.
It covers my complete approach as well as my thought process, techniques and tips throughout.
The skills I teach in this class are transferable to other grayscale / tonal work.
This class is ideal for:
- Those tight for time but still want to create
- Super beginner friendly
- Those who need a little creative therapy
Upon download, you will recieve a link to watch the masterclass as well as reference photo, line art and full material list should you wish to follow along.
Grayscale Foal Study Masterclass
COPYRIGHT - www.bethanyvereart.co.uk
Due the nature of digital products, refunds will not be available.